Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I love Pinterest

I have discovered Pinterest!  And it is fabulous!! 

I love the yummy desserts that I will probably never make.

I adore the beautiful crafts that I know will never happen in this Ames house.

And I am in awe of the talented people that can turn a toilet paper tube into a gift giving idea.

I am not one of those people.

I just love their talent.


But, my favorite thing about Pinterest?  The quotes.  They make my day.  They make me smile.  They make me think, "Someone else feels that way, too!  Who knew?!"

And here are a few of my favorites.






Thank you, Pinterest. 

And everyday is a Diet Coke day, especially if it has crushed ice and some cherry or lime.









2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. Pinterest is like looking into a collective brain. I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome for the diet coke quote. gotta love it!!

    ReplyDelete