Sunday, December 18, 2011

Abby! Kind and True! We love you!!

The Ames family does not just sing one birthday song.  Oh, no.  We sing three.

First, the traditional Happy Birthday.

Then, "This is your birthday song, it isn't very long...HEY!".  We clap during this one.  

And finally, this little song.

"Abby (or insert name here) we love you!
Thanks for all the things you do!
Abby, kind and true!! 
We love you!"

It's nice to be loved. 

And for Abby's 13th Birthday, she and I really needed some girl time.  So I taught my daughter the best way to relax and spend some quality "me" time.

We got our nails done.

My friend, Jennie, from Kansas City would be so proud.  

Abby chose Pink Glitter with snowflakes painted on her thumbs.  She's getting Gel Polish so it will last longer.  That's my girl.  :)

Every girl needs a Christmas pedicure, and Abby's birthday comes at the perfect time to get one.

Happy Birthday, Abby!!

We love you more than you know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment