Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Camping, anyone?

Life is never boring in March.

Giving birth to two children in one month will change your life forever.


And first, a word about my little boys.  I love having my last two children both be boys.  They are friends.  They love each other.  They are as different as their hair color and they share the month of March to celebrate their birthdays.

And we have partied.  And I have been exhausted.

On March 10th, we had 19 boys over to our house to celebrate a combined birthday party for my George, age 10, and Mr. Danny, age 7.  We had a camping theme, with a tent in the yard, hot dogs, camping games, a pinata.  We were so busy we didn't even get to the s'mores. 

No worries.  Charlie's friends took care of the leftover hot dogs and s'mores.

But, I digress.  Here are a few pics from the fantastic (if I do say so myself) party.

George playing Whipped Cream Hat
My beautiful balloon banner.....floating away.
Danny enjoying some new toys from the party. 

Birthdays come just once a year.  And that is worth celebrating.




No comments:

Post a Comment