Wednesday, March 28, 2012

One House

When we moved to Omaha we left three acres, and a house on those three acres, for sale.



It made me nervous beyond nervous to leave that house.

"What if something happens to the house and I'm in Omaha?" 
"What if it doesn't sell and we are stuck with it forever?" 
"What if it DOES sell, and then I really live in Omaha?"

These were all things my head and my heart were saying.

And guess what? 
Things did happen and I was in Omaha.  And we dealt with it.
We had contracts and interested people that fell through and it felt like it would never sell.
And after seven months on the market, it sold and now we really live in Omaha.

And I am okay with that.

I'm more than okay.  I feel blessed and grateful.  It's not the best market to sell a house in and somehow everything turned out okay.

Good-bye, Woodland Circle!!  Thanks for seven great years of memories.  :)

And as CAA said, "Normally this time of year, I'd be getting my first sunburn of the season, mowing.  This year I also got my first sunburn, golfing Tiburon for the first time.  Not a bad way to go."  :)

And now I am ready to finish my Spyglass basement!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment